.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Monday, June 20, 2005

Psychoanalysis of a cynic

I've got a few dozen of these things in my email and a lot of time on my hands so I figured I may as well do one...

1. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Francis Fukuyama's 'The end of history and the last man'
2. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 8:30pm
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble
5. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Don't read them
6. BABIES? I loathe them. Glad I was never one
7. FAVOURITE SOUND? Silence
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Hunger
9. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING? It'd better be Sunday...
10. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Nobody ever calls me
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I will die a cold and lonely man
12. FAVOURITE COLOUR? Black (I know it's technically not a colour)
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE? My friends, my pen and my poetry
14. FAVOURITE FOOD? Japanese. mmmm... sushi....
15. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A flute because i like the sound
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I don't drive
17. SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Not unless my blanket counts
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Both
20. THE ONE (exeptions allowed) PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? I don't know. My grandmother passed away recently and I wish I had gotten to know her better.
21. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Chardonnay
22. WHAT'S IN THE BOOT OF YOUR CAR? I don't have a car, but if I did I'd keep a body in the boot.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? They're the best part
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Psychologist if i have to work, dole bludger if that counts as an occupation
25. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anybody who is sane.
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? I'm not sure if it was actually love or just a fleeting lust.
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Neither. I've drunken the contents already.
28. FAVOURITE MOVIE? Saving Private Ryan, The Last Samurai and Quill
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? I think so
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Dust, some old newspapers, a slot car set, old socks and more dust.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? 13
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? Rugby league. There's just something undeniably entertaining about watching grown men fight over a ball.
34. IF U COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? On top of Mt. Fuji
35. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Anything that isn't school uniform.
36. BEACH, MOUNTAINS OR CITY? mountains
37. TECHNOLOGY OR ART? Can't live without either of them
38. COMEDY OR HORROR? horror is usually funny.
39. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Smile, eyes
40. FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY? midnight is lovely
41. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Don't recall, haven't boguht one in ages.
43. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? back
44. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? mind.
45. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 6:30 on a school day, 11 on every other day
46. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN ITEM? the microwave
47. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Shitty quizzes like this one
48. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? A nice shiny Porsche would be great.
49. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE ? Not really
50. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON? Spring and Winter
51. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? telepathic abilities
52. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Don't have one and i don't intend on getting one
53. CAN YOU JUGGLE? not at all. I have the co-ordination of a drunken elephant
54. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY? Friday
55. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Sushi
57. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? A dozen or so people
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CARTOON? Evangelion, Initial D and Full Metal Panic
59. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL? A giant sushi platter
60. IF YOU COULD TAKE A VACATION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE? Japan, China, Korea and all of Europe.
61. DO YOU HAVE PETS? I used to have 5 goldfish. They died. I used to have a dog. He died. I used to have a mouse. She died. As you can see, I'm not very good with animals.

I know some of the numbers are missing and quite frankly, I don't give a damn.

11 Comments:

  • 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE? My friends, my pen and my poetry

    I think I will marry you to not have your babies.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 20, 2005 9:14 PM  

  • wonderful we can create not-babies that will some day take over the universe.

    By Blogger Yuki, at June 20, 2005 9:41 PM  

  • not-babies. lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 20, 2005 10:39 PM  

  • ROFL your child's name: I Will Die A Cold And Lonely Man Do XD

    By Blogger εïз (c h i l l y), at June 21, 2005 4:41 PM  

  • I'd much rather my child be named i-will-die-a-cold-and-lonely-man than something stupid like Romeo

    By Blogger Yuki, at June 21, 2005 6:59 PM  

  • Need i remind thuy that those sorts of comments are not appreciated and that she already has two strikes next to her name. Three strike and this friendship is official over! =P

    By Blogger Yuki, at June 21, 2005 7:00 PM  

  • I don't think a mix of Libby and Alan could ever exist anyway. The concept is enough to frighten the world into submission.. the universe? That's streching it but we could try.

    And just on your last line, you're echo like Rhett Butler, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." I just noticed.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 21, 2005 10:19 PM  

  • Creepy... didn't notice it until you pointed it out either.

    By Blogger Yuki, at June 21, 2005 10:20 PM  

  • I'll rub off half a strike

    By Blogger Yuki, at June 22, 2005 9:08 PM  

  • I think the sweet talking deserves to have that other half rubbed off.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 23, 2005 7:46 PM  

  • Sudoku, target and quick crossword completed in 40 min. I'm in a good mood so I'll wipe all slates clean.

    By Blogger Yuki, at June 23, 2005 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home