.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Please Throw Me In The Asylum

As I look outside my window, I think of how ironic it is that life bringing rain is pittering and pattering away while my life slowly whittles down to the dust sitting on my desk. I ponder about what it is the future holds and whether or not I'll be able to find the energy to change it.

In times like these, the religious seek answers in false idols. But I've no idols to worship; I gave up when I realised only I was listening to my prayers. Seeking answers has made me weary and sleepless. The answers will find me. It's just a matter of time...

Having a two week holiday in which you must work your arse off is about as useful as having cake and not being able to eat it. It is like being a eunuch on an island of naked women. Just the prospect of it all makes me want to find a corner and assume the foetal position. What is a cake deprived eunuch to do? He grabs the nearest banana of course!

6 Comments:

  • alan.. the banana has certain implications... haha

    By Blogger lemon tree, at July 01, 2005 5:11 PM  

  • i am very well aware of the implications of the banana, you sicko!

    By Blogger Yuki, at July 01, 2005 8:31 PM  

  • You are a strange man, but that's why I have confidence in your debating abilities. Out of curiousity, do you really think that the human yearning for something greater is all an accident?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 01, 2005 10:58 PM  

  • I thought he made the eunuch grab the banana specifically because of those implications! As in... the banana is his fake way of taking control o.O Still, better than nothing? XD

    By Blogger εïз (c h i l l y), at July 02, 2005 6:24 PM  

  • To mary: the human yearning for something greater isn't an accident at all, just a huge on going problem.
    To Shirley: thanks for the lovely comment.
    To Cyd: the eunuch has been deprived of both food and sex. Banana = two for one special.

    By Blogger Yuki, at July 03, 2005 8:21 PM  

  • Humans look for something greater because they know that they are incapable of properly conducting themselves, and deny that they are the defining force of the world.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 08, 2005 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home