.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Slinkee Minx - Summer Rain

somewhere in my heart i'm always
dancing with you in the summer rain

Damn this forever changing weather! One minute it's raining, then it'll be sunny, then it'll be rainy again, then it'll be windy and then... It makes me think i'm going crazy! AARRGGHH!!!

And to further complicate matetrs, i've spent all of today tile shopping with my parents. A typical conversation went something along these lines:

Mum: Which one do you think looks better?
Me: Ummm... that one over there.
Dad: Why?
Me: I dunno. It just looks better...

I obviously didn't make my apathy apparent enough the first hundred or so times because they kept asking me that same question every time they found a tile. Okay, i can understand the whole 'family decision' crap where everybody has to have a say, but i think asking my opinion on every single tile (most of which look the same to me anyway) is taking it a tad bit too far.

I also got the results of my blood test back. Apparently, i have too many red blood cells which (according to my parents) will lead to detrimental cholesterol levels. Firstly, i never even knew there was such a thing as having too many red blood cells. Secondly, what in the hell do red blood cells ahve to do with cholesterol? Damned crazy Asian paranoia.

Despite the less than impressive blood test, i will continue to eat the way i've always eaten; what i want whenever i want. I know this will inevitably result in me dying of a heart attack or diabetes or something like that at the age of 27 but at least i'll die happy!

Besides being bored out of my skull and remaining infinitely apathetic about my health i've also accomplished many great feats this weekend such as... hmmm.... ummm... errrr..... Actually, i haven't accomplished anything this weekend besides writing this blog post. But considering how damn meaningless this post has been i don't think warrants classification as an achievement of any sort.

Note to self: do not write down thoughts on own blog in blog posts.

today's top 5: song lyrics that reflect on my life

  1. "I'm going to hell / who's coming with me?", Eminem - My Dad's Gone Crazy
  2. "I don't know what's worth fighting for / or why I have to scream", Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
  3. "You're over there when I need you here", Powderfinger - My Happiness
  4. "Turned in my wings for earthly things", Corrinne May - Fall To Fly
  5. "Like somehow you just don't belong / and no one understands you", Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life

Note: leave comments on my blog damn it!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home