.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So Much Time, So Few Things To Do...

Something I borrowed from Cyd's blog.
  • NAME: Alan
  • BIRTHDAY: 23/09/87
  • WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? running out of things to be cynical about
  • DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES? glasses
  • WHAT YOUR PERFECT MAN/WOMAN WOULD BE LIKE: a female version of me... but prettier
  • MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT? probably when my entire play went wrong because the light and sound guys at SHS can't follow simple instructions.
  • YOUR FUTURE KIDS' NAME: errrrr... something normal
  • BEST FRIEND: no time to discriminate, I hate everyone equally
  • YOU EVER HATED ANY PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY? various people at various stages

FAVOURITE...
  • ICE CREAM: English toffee
  • MEAT: mmmmmmmm... steak...
  • CANDY: it's all good except licorice (or however that's spelt)
  • BEVERAGE: chardonnay
  • MOVIE: The Notebook (yes, I am fully aware that it's a chick flick)
  • SHOW: Today Tonight because it's just so damn funny
  • JEWELLERY: do watches count?
  • SPORT: tennis, cricket, cycling, volleyball, soccer
  • NUMBER: 13
  • ANIMAL: ferrets
  • BRAND OF SHOES: *shrugs*
  • PERFUME/COLOGNE: most of them make me sneeze
  • SUBJECT: philosophy
  • GOING TO COLLEGE?: naturally
  • HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF 10 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD?: either still being cynical or in a coffin and six feet under.

HAVE YOU...

  • LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? not that i can remember
  • DRANK ALCOHOL? (see 'favourite drink')
  • DONE DRUGS? panadol
  • RUN AWAY FROM HOME? nope
  • BROKEN A BONE? everything's still intatc
  • CHEATED ON TEST? yup
  • SKINNY DIPPED? no
  • PLAYED STRIP POKER? unfortunately not.
  • PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE? no, it's a silly game
  • MOONED SOMEONE? maybe when I was 2 or 3 years old.
  • KISSED SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T KNOW? never been drunk enough to do something like that
  • BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? at least once a week with my brother
  • RODE IN A POLICE CAR? I swear I didn't kill him!
  • BEEN ON A PLANE? many times
  • COME CLOSE TO DYING? death happens to be a good friend of mine
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT...
  • COUNTRY MUSIC? *assumes foetal position*
  • CLASSICAL? good in small doses
  • OLDIES? love some, indifferent towards others
  • THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU? I borrowed this from Cyd's blog
WHAT IS...
  • YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM? pessimism and cynicism
  • THE WORST SONG U EVER HEARD? that bloody 'Milkshake' crap
  • MOST EMBARRASSING TAPE/ C.D IN YOUR COLLECTION? too many to count
  • YOUR BEDROOM LIKE? tidy until you have a look under my bed
  • YOUR SECRET CRUSH? nobody at the moment
  • YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS? my friends (I'm going to have you all stuffed and put on display when you die)
ARE YOU A....
  • VEGETARIAN? I love vegetables too much to eat them often
  • GOOD STUDENT? only when want to learn
  • GOOD AT SPORTS? I'm alright at most sports
  • DEEPSLEEPER? *yawns* where did all those soldiers come from?
  • STORYTELLER? when there is an interesting story to be told
HAVE YOU EVER HAD...
  • CHICKENPOX? yes
  • SORE THROAT? every second week
  • BLOODY NOSE? I'm easily excited
  • CANCER? I sure hope not
  • SURGERY? I split my head open when I was 5 and had to get that stitched up
  • SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY SAY THEY LOVE YOU? *nods enthusiastically*
  • SOMEONE PUNCH YOU? every single year on September 23
  • ENJOY PARKS? if the weather is right
  • LIKE PICNICS? depends who with
  • ENJOY SHOPPING? not particularly

WOULD YOU...
  • EAT A LIVE HAMSTER FOR A MILLION? a million what? dollars? donuts? more hampsters?
  • GO TO A HANSON CONCERT IF YOU HAD A FREE TICKET? depends if I have any rotten vegetables in the fridge
  • GET ANYTHING PIERCED? no
IF...
  • YOUR HOUSE WAS ON FIRE, WHAT TWO THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE FROM YOUR ROOM? my phone and MP3 player
  • SOMEONE OFFERED YOU A SMALL PART IN A MOVIE WOULD YOU ACCEPT? wouldn't hurt
  • WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES AND THEIR ORIGIN: Alaine (courtesy of Jeffery), Dodo Number 2 (because Stephen is Dodo Number 1) and Mr. Cynic (self explanatory)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home