.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

*Smile!*

Oh my gosh, it's been so damn long but i think i may have actually smiled for the first time in my life (no, my cynical smiles and smiles induced as a result of humour do not count). I just woke up in the morning and everything felt so right. Physics assessment was way too easy which scares me for some reason. I'm always worried when an assessment task seesm too easy, almost always means the marking criteria will be something completely and absolutely insane.

Anyway, besides that, i've had a pretty damn good day. Thoughts came in nice progressive and logical sequences. No jumping around from astro-physics to soccer to japanese. No self-induced psychological mind games.

Life is wonderful (for the time being anyway)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home