.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Friday, February 18, 2005

going crazy

It's been a damn crazy week. Started off with Valentines Day, not a good day because it was a bloody painful (and unnecessary reminder) that i'm single and got my sory ass dumped the year before. The rest of the week more or less heralded the beginning of the end as assessment notifications started flooding in. Feels like i'm being bogged down.

And then, on Friday, my emotions were playing mind games with me. Happy happy joy joy turned to doom and gloom which the turned to happy happy joy joy which turned to apathy. So, i've been more or less unstable this entire week but Friday just about tipped me over the edge. And you know what the saddest thing is? The highlight of my week was attending my (now) weekly commitment to informal debating. Yes, i have nothing better to do with Friday arvos than to go argue over an issue that nobody could care less about. What a sad reflection on my life... ah well, back to the schematics to find out what's going wrong.

3 Comments:

  • A sad reflection of your life? Of all our lives. From en entry of a later date I take that you've snapped out of it. But I do hope you're better now. Happy people rather than heartbroken debaters are better. *hugs* Glad you're still with us and enthusiastic.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 24, 2005 9:44 PM  

  • sadly, i think it is a reflection on all our lives. I blame it all on politics and popular culture. It does feel good to be back in reality too.

    By Blogger Yuki, at March 01, 2005 8:46 PM  

  • : ) I like to think my life is just swell darling... oh well. I don't blame anyone - too happy with life to be upset.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 01, 2005 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home