.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Further into abyss

Two days after my last post and it still feels like i'm goin bloody mad. Starting to show some symptoms too. Firstly, althoguh my stomach is telling me that i'm starving, i can't seem to eat anything at all without having to make a conscious effort to force it down. Secondly, i'm going through the most dramatic mood swings. Happiness comes quickly and sticks me up on a major high then after the feeling subsides it's like being kicked in the groin by some guy with steel capped boots. My concentration is suffering because of this. I can't concentrate on anything for longer than about 2 minutes. And then there's the bloody trembling. I woke up this morning feeling pretty drained and piss weak (despite getting a full 11 hours of sleep). I picked up my toothbrush and noticed that my hadn was just quivering even though it was pleasantly warm at the time.

But the thing that's really driving me mad is that i don't know why i feel like shit. It's like suffering from withdrawal symptoms. But at the same time, it's so different. Usually i can just ignore this peculiar feeling by keeping myself occupied with other things but when your concentration is akin to that of a goldfish with amnesia, this fails to be a valid option. If anybody knows what the f*ck is going wrong with me, tell me and save me from this madness.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home