.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ridiculous looking hat = good luck?

Anybody who's ever been to the Royal Easter Show will be familiar with the jester hats that come with some of the showbags. I've got one of those things from a few years back. It's red, white and blue (yes, the Americans are clowns) and makes jingles everytime i move my head. I just found it under my bed the other day and decided to wear it for my own amusement. As ridiculous as it looks, it is actually quite warm. Anyway, that was sometime about Saturday. I've been wearing it every night since then (don't ask why) and i've pretty much coasted through all of my exams to date. Minimal study. I love my lucky hat ^^

7 Comments:

  • Whilst your brain can defrost and work, the ice crystals in mine have punctured the cell walls, so when i try to defrost my brain, as I am doing now, it thaws into slush.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 31, 2005 11:35 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Yuki, at April 01, 2005 7:59 PM  

  • I think my brain has caught fire and is currently burning in an urn

    By Blogger Yuki, at April 01, 2005 8:00 PM  

  • damn i want a lucky hate

    By Blogger -»drOøLie, at April 02, 2005 8:00 PM  

  • i'd lend you mine but i need all the luck i can get right now

    By Blogger Yuki, at April 03, 2005 6:52 PM  

  • Hi Alan,

    As a result of reading your blog "Ridiculous looking hat = good luck?", I think you will discover my site on Test of English as a Foreign Language a great help.

    We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Pay us a visit now ... you will be amazed at how much help is available for passing tests!

    Best Regards
    Emily

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 17, 2005 2:13 AM  

  • Hi Alan,

    As a result of reading your blog "Ridiculous looking hat = good luck?", I think you will discover my site on United states Medical Licensing Examination a great help.

    We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Pay us a visit now ... you will be amazed at how much help is available for passing tests!

    Best Regards
    Emily

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 18, 2005 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home