.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Rain drops keep fallin on my head...

...but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red.
Because I'm free.
Nothing's worrying me.

I've got that song stuck in my head for some reason. I didn't hear it on the radio or see it in an ad or anything, it just popped into my head yesterday and refuses to leave. Oh well, at least it's a nice song. *whistles tune*

Exam progress so far has been pretty good. I've got English Advanced paper one and two out of the way. I'm glad they were both pretty straightforward and simple. Didn't write as much as i would have liked to but that's what happens when you rely on bullshitting instead of actually analysing the texts. Of the three extended responses i had to write only one was damn boring (Emma and Clueless = yuck). The other two were transcripts of a TV interview and a conversation between two friends which did leave room for some creativity and humour (both of which there isn't nearly enough of in exams).

Tomorrow will not be so pleasant or as funny. There can only be so much humour in a maths test. Three hours... conics... complex numbers... graphs... Just thinking about it makes me want to scream and cry at the same time. Hopefully, i get a better mark than i did in the last 4u maths assessment (trust me, it couldn't get much worse).

After that, i've got Physics on Friday, 3u Maths on Tuesday and Extension English on Wednesday. I should be able to coast through those with minimal trouble and then i can take a nice (un)earned 2 week vacation.

As of now, i am feeling both stressed and happy at the same time. Happy because the holidays are almost upon us again and because i have a nicely booked up holiday timetable. Stressed because of exams and because everybody else is exuding incredibly negative energy.

Study hard and try not to stress too much cause you lose sleep, grow pimples and become wrinkly. Doctor's orders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home