.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

*sniffles*

If there was one word to describe how i feel right now, it would have to be "shit". Shit because i had to walk through rain two days in a row (forgot umbrella yesterday, 90kph winds today). Shit because, as a result of the rain hiking, i now have a runny nose and a really annoying itchy throat. Shit because i so massively botched the roleplay bit of my jap half yearly. And shit because i didn't get to do my crossword today!

Sometimes you just know when somebody is lying to you. "You did very well" said the teacher who i did the roleplay with. Sure, any other time i would have believed it, but considering she spent more time going "eettooooo..." than i did, i don't. She looked kind of disappointed especially since I blew the prepared report out of the water. But she was soo ultra nice that i couldn't just say, "Stop bullshitting me woman. I know i f*ked it up". Although by that stage, my throat was so dry from the stress and oncoming flu and i was feeling so demoralised that i could barely speak at all. But you know what? The sun was almost shining when i got home. Mayeb the sun was trying to make my day some what less miserable.

to find 18 down,
sit at Jesus' table
and learn origami

left eye needs scratching;
allergic to my right.
One of them has changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home