.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Monday, November 22, 2004

Robbie Williams - Angels

and when love is dead,
i'm loving angels instead

Ouch... back... pain... *grumbles about large pile of textbooks*

Open high school here i come! My new japanese teacher has been offered a permanent job at some other school and is leaving us to rot *sniffle*. Since i can't drop japanese (*shakes fist at BOS 4 subjects rule*) the school had no choice but to let me, and my fellow compatriots, do the course via correspondence. What does that mean? Triple the number of free periods baybeh!

Well that's about all i have to bitch about at the moment.
*mumbles further bitching under breath*

today's top 5: excuses for not handing in homework
  1. "My mother sold my homework so she could buy some crack..."
  2. "I buried last night's homework in my time capsule because i know just how important it really was..."
  3. "My next door neighbour is a witcha nd she turned me into a frog.... but i got better..."
  4. "My religion forbids the wanton waste of time..."
  5. "That was 'homework'? I thought you said it was 'firewood'..."

Note: it is highly inadvisable to try any of these excuses on your teacher. I accept no liability what so ever for any consequences you may face from using these excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home