.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers

bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
but the battle wages on for toy soldiers

Hocus pocus, i can't focus! I don't know what the hell is wrong with me today. I feel so spaced out and my attention has dropped to that of a goldfish with amnesia. Spent all day off on some other planet which is so much nicer than the one i live in, only to woken up by the sound of the bell signalling the end of the period. *sniffles* i feel so depressed

Maybe it's my sub-conscious urge to escape reality over riding my conscious need to stay awake in class. Perhaps my sub-conscious is sick of dealing with lame teachers who have nothing better to do than to kill trees for no reason and my body has given up trying to extract every nanogram of caffeine out of my coffee just to stay awake. Maybe i'm not really awake and this is all just a bad dream.. maybe i don't even exist except in my imagination... Maybe aliens came to my house last night and stole my brain because they thought it was superior (the suckers!).

today's top 5: why i hate my english teacher (a.k.a. KKK)
  1. She reads dubiously slow. Think of a snail crawling over the words on a sheet of paper, she reads whatever the snail happens to be on at the time.
  2. She is the number one cause of deforestation. At current count, i have received in excess of 70 photocopies from her within the last month and a bit. Multiply this by 20 students, multiply again by 6 to give 12 months and there goes the amazon.
  3. The tree killing is completely unjustified. I've got a set of notes where nothing is in order and there are multiple copies of each sheet but with different things on the back of every one. Nobody actually reads any of the stuff and, despite her saying "if you don't read the notes, i'm going to stop giving them to you", the forests continue to dwindle.
  4. Even though every answer i've given her is so completely full of shit, she still says "yes... i agree with you...". Like what the f*ck is wrong with her? How can anyone possibly mistaken a bullshit for a serious reply?
  5. She has this damn annoying habit of getting one word short of the end of a sentence and then going "etcetera etcetera". Don't know why she does this, don't care why she does this. But it is starting to get on my nerves and i wish she would just stop doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home