.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Friday, March 31, 2006

A Letter To My Muse

Dearest Muse,

It is true that I have often loved for the sake of loving; that I have often stepped into it but never fallen into it. I used to believe that nothing could exist without boundaries and that was how I defined my world. But you proved me wrong. You showed me that boundaries only needed to exist in my mind and that my heart, and yours too, know no boundaries.

When we met, you took away my sanity and you gave me reason. When I bit my truant pen, you called me a fool. When I closed the book, you called me a coward. When you told me to look into my heart and write, you became the notes that danced upon the staves, the paint that jumped upon the canvas and the words that smiled and sang and cried.

You are the reason I am not just living, but being.

I hope to someday earn what you have given to me.


Forever yours,

Alan

6 Comments:

  • ... OMGOSH!!!!
    *runs to get a box of tissues*
    That is... so... sweet =')
    Alan's in loooooove XD *dances*

    By Blogger εïз (c h i l l y), at April 05, 2006 10:11 PM  

  • I can't believe it took almost a week for someone to comment. Thanks for actually reading (commenting) consistently, Cyd. Much appreciated.

    By Blogger Yuki, at April 05, 2006 10:19 PM  

  • awh alan, we didnt comment because we thought we might make the post ugly with our inelegant words.
    cyd was allowed to comment because she's beautiful too.
    but now the floodgates are open and all sorts of joes can comment. like me. woo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 05, 2006 11:21 PM  

  • Aww shucks *Cyd blushes and looks down while twirling strands of hair on her finger* XD No worries matey, and I appreciate artists like Alan and Megan haha ;D

    By Blogger εïз (c h i l l y), at April 06, 2006 5:08 PM  

  • I have to side with Megan here. Sometimes I am so ashamed that I dont compare with your writtings that I just read them, smile and hesitate to comment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 11, 2006 6:33 PM  

  • I'm astounded that you feel that way because some of the stuff on your space is pretty insightful. I refrain from commetning because I have nothing but cynicism to offer.

    By Blogger Yuki, at April 11, 2006 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home