.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Alan and USyd

Alan is loving the University of Sydney very much. He loves all his subjects (except for stat1021 which he will certainly find easy but hate anyway). His lecturers are all ultra funky and have a sense of humour, especially his philosophy lecturer (Stewart Saunders) who could very well be an opium addict (nothing wrong with that, Coleridge was one too^^). Alan has also met many new people and made some lecture buddies. In summary, Alan is very happy at the moment and is hoping the euphoria lasts. May this love affair last until the sun ceases to shine (or until Alan finishes his degree, whichever happens first).

p.s. guess what Alan has been smoking? =P

8 Comments:

  • No, just an insane 3rd person rant.

    By Blogger Yuki, at March 09, 2006 10:00 PM  

  • Not even a hint of your usually cinical nature.
    What has happened?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 11, 2006 8:00 PM  

  • I must be using it all on philosophy. Not to worry, it's nothing a few cups of coffee won't solve.

    By Blogger Yuki, at March 11, 2006 11:24 PM  

  • LOL omgosh why does everyone love uni so much! I want what you're smoking Alan XD Please let it be chocolate, please let it be chocolate...

    By Blogger εïз (c h i l l y), at March 12, 2006 5:18 PM  

  • My goodness... your blog just sounded like one of mine! Alan, do you realise that you are ruining the balance of the universe? Meh, what the heck, I suppose there's room for one more insanely happy person. Glad you are loving what you're doing :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 12, 2006 5:21 PM  

  • Cyd - I wasn't actually smoking chocolate but whatever it is i was smoking, it makes me think that smoking chocolate might be a good idea.

    Mary - do not mistaken my cynical apathy for happiness. I'm just compiling cynical materials so I can unleash it all in one unstoppable attack.

    By Blogger Yuki, at March 12, 2006 10:23 PM  

  • o.O You're on my MSN list (ancient one I never use) but I have no idea who you are!

    By Blogger Minako, at March 13, 2006 7:31 AM  

  • I am? I don't think I know who you are either. *scratches head*

    By Blogger Yuki, at March 13, 2006 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home