.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Which Idiot...

Which idiot forgot that this weekend was the weekend of the 40 hour famine? Which idiot realised this at about midday and then had a snack at two because he forgot about it again? Which idiot will now be doing it next weekend?

If you guessed the idiot in question was Alan 'memory of a goldfish with amnesia' Do to the above questions, you'd be correct. I blame it all on the HSC. The stress (or lack thereof) has made me forget all other things because all my memory is wasted on silly quotes and mathematical formulae.

Anyway, I will do it next weekend. SOmebody remind me in case I forget... again....

7 Comments:

  • death via starvation remember! if you don't feel the acid eating you from the inside - you're not doing it right!

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 15, 2005 8:33 PM  

  • I just coughed up my small intestine. Does that count?

    By Blogger Yuki, at August 15, 2005 9:24 PM  

  • As long as you don't feel tempted to eat it.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 16, 2005 4:41 PM  

  • I don't feel terribly tempted to eat anything that's still moving.

    By Blogger Yuki, at August 16, 2005 9:40 PM  

  • Jelly! You gotta love jelly. *sings jelly on a plate, jelly on a plate, wibble wobble wibble wobble, jelly on a plate *
    No I'm not making songs up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 16, 2005 11:43 PM  

  • who needs to make songs up when there are already so many shockers out there?

    By Blogger Yuki, at August 17, 2005 10:16 PM  

  • it's friday night... STOP EATING!!!
    well eat dinner, then stop. ok ok dinner then dessert. and a cup of coffee... but then, NOTHING!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 19, 2005 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home