.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Three strikes... I'm out (of luck)

I'm watching as my HSC slowly crumbles into increasingly smaller pieces. First, I lose two jap teachers (one to maternity leave and the other to another school). Then, my English teacher decides to up and leave so she can look after her 1 year old daughter. And today, my physics teacher tells me that she's also going on maternity leave soon. So, that leaves me up the creek with neither a paddle or limbs. Sure, one teacher disappearing Isn't a problem. Two teachers leaving I would not be too happy about, but is still survivable. Three deciding to up and go is a prospect i didn't think I'd have to deal with. Just as well my maths teacher isn't on maternity leave, that would automatically kill four units worth of study.

Very stressed right now and it's not a result of coffee deprivation.

I hate the HSC! (Except for ext 2 english, which is wonderful)

8 Comments:

  • don't worry. I'm on the same boat as you. I'm so screwed for the HSC.

    By Blogger -»drOøLie, at May 17, 2005 10:11 PM  

  • 154 days until the HSC MY FRIEND!!! except for us unlucky japanese students... actually, i don't know if its the same for beginners... but my HSC speaking exam is in AUGUST!!! WTF XO

    hahaha, there was this one day ms diab was away and i thought something serious happened you know? but when i was going home i saw her shopping at the supermarket, with her kids and friends or something, have a lovely time together xD

    By Blogger Jenny, at May 17, 2005 11:12 PM  

  • the HSC is overrated. extension two english is under rated.

    Let's all get UAIs under 90 and come back to school reunions multimillionaires.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 18, 2005 2:21 PM  

  • Yeh, my speaking exam is in August as well. Much better this way because the stress is spaced out a bit. If i ever get a UAI under 90, I won't be at any reunion because I will be dead. Feel free to sing and dance on my grave.

    By Blogger Yuki, at May 18, 2005 7:59 PM  

  • I'm a terrible singer and dancer. Feel free to not kill yourself.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 18, 2005 8:36 PM  

  • My parents would kill me before i'd get a chance to do it myself. I can't stand the sound of my own voice.

    By Blogger Yuki, at May 18, 2005 8:49 PM  

  • if your HSC goes down the toilet, become a plumber.
    *marvels at own wisdom*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 21, 2005 10:23 PM  

  • Interesting words of wisdom from Anonymous.

    By Blogger Yuki, at May 22, 2005 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home