.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Monday, December 13, 2004

Gwen Stefani - What You Waitin For?

take a chance you stupid hoe...

I have a very massive sinking feeling. The kind you get when you know somethings gone wrong but pray to hell that it hasn't. Perhaps I should elaborate. A few weeks ago i did a 2u maths test which i am certain i did pretty crappy in. Anyway, i went up to the staffroom to see if i could get my mark. My teacher refused to give it to me until class tomorrow. She did, however, say that i "did some very odd things". What can i say, i've never been a conformist. Anyway, that pretty much confirmed that i f*cked it up really really good.

And to cap off my day, i had an uber shitty english lesson with my shitty english teacher. This was even shitter than ever because i couldn't damn well concentrate on the work we were doing because i was too busy thinking about the aforementioned maths results and because we were reading 'Emma' which is quite possibly the most incomprehensible boring piece of shit ever written.

On a brighter note, i met my Japanese open high school teacher today and she seemed really really nice. She's also really really short, but that's beside the point. She spoke at a speed that was fast but still comprehensible (unlike my otehr teacher who spoke warp speed) which is good because my Jap. still needs a whole lot of practice.

I guess today was just one of those days that seems to be occurring on an ever increasing frequency. Oh well, back to hunting down that four leaf clover...

2 Comments:

  • *hugs* Math will be the end of us all. For 2u, I got 22/30. I was too horrified to even be upset about it. Most of the marks were for setting out. You have my sympathy. Math deserves to be raped anally.

    L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 13, 2004 9:49 PM  

  • not that i worship the calculator or anything but considering i'm doing four units of unit i really should put some effort into it.

    By Blogger Yuki, at December 14, 2004 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home