.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Bowling For Soup - 1985

her dreams went out the door
when she turned twenty four

Holy shit! I just realised how much stuff I have due this week. English Advanced assessment on Thursday (postponed from last Friday due to Jap. excursion). Three unit maths test on Friday. And, to add icing to the cake, a 1500 word short story on ‘retreat from the global’ also due on Friday. As you can see, I have quite a large amount of shit to deal with before I can put my feet up for the year and enjoy the festivities. This is in no way going to stop me from blogging. In fact, I will probably be blogging more since there will be so much more anger, frustration and stress for me to vent out than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home