.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Coldplay - Yellow

look at the stars
look how they shine on you
and all the things that you do

Why does the same thing sound different to other people? Why do some people see the ugliest chick in the world and think she's hot? Why the hell does chicken taste like everything? I've had a think about all this and i've come to this conclusion:

Every human being exists in a complete and seperate universe. There is a "real world" but that world only takes on signifigance when several human's universes intersect. If the universes disagree then the real world ceases to exist at that particular point in space-time. Like if I say to you "I have a cookie in my hand".... you know the damn thing is there cause I'm holding it. So my universe says I've got one, but you could convince yourself that you see no cookie... What you say would not be a knowing lie, and you would say "I see no cookie." Our universes are both true, but since they don't intersect, then where is the "real" world? The "real world" comes into existence when somebody walks up to the two of us standing there and says "Hey... who took my cookie?"

today's top 5: things to do at K Mart

  1. Hide in the clothing racks and whisper, "Pick me.. pick me..."
  2. Dart around suspiciously while humming the tune from Mission Impossible
  3. Sneak behind the counter, saying "We have a code 3 in aisle 4" into the microphone and seeing what happens
  4. Upon hearing the calls on the P.A system, assume the foetal position and yell out "Aarrgghh! It's the voices again!"
  5. Open several packets of M&M's and attempt to put them in alphabetical order

please note that these activities were 'borrowed' from a chain mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home