.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Friday, October 01, 2004

Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

But my dreams, they aren't as empty
as my conscience seems to be
i have hours, only lonely
my love is vengeance, that's never free

The unfamiliar sound of falling raindrops fills the air as i type. It has an surreal tranquil to it. very unnerving....

anyway, that's enough semi-poetic crud from me.

today's top 5: things i hate about everybody
  1. you don't see me pointing to my crotch when i'm asking where the toilet is so don't point to your wrist when asking what the time is
  2. McDonald workers who act as if your speaking some foreign language when you don't 'Mc' in front of your orders. Take a freakin' Mc Straw and jam it into you Mc Eye you Mc Retards
  3. People who say, "you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! what good is cake if you can't eat it?
  4. When something is 'new and improved!'...Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
  5. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? Ears, Rubber boots?

1 Comments:

  • oh alan you're usch a cynical person, i think you've been around david tooooo much for your own good. btw this is martin >.> and hey hext time i'm asking for toilet directions i'll direct your eyes to my crotch ;D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 01, 2004 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home