.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

i'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly
i'll do what it takes till i reach the sky
and i'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change...

Pleasant day so i decided to go to the park. Decided not to ride my bike there due to injury resulting from previously mentioned collision (see previous entry). Unfortunately, my whole family decided to tag along and this resulted in about an hour at the park and 3 hours at the shopping centre. This would all be well and good if i had something to buy or if i were a chick (apparently shopping constitutes a sport).

Anyway, enough rambling on about my life

today's top 5: stupid things people have said or done
  1. "the gravity pulls it up...", Merlin
  2. "you're blocking my shade...", Colin
  3. trying to break pencil on head and injuring head in process, Desi
  4. " I want to eat Japanese cow...", Mandy
  5. turning a bulldozer into an armoured tank and destroying council buildings, and angry american guy

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home