.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh joy...

According to Facebook, this is what the future has in store for me:

" You'll live in a shack. You make $100.00 a year. You don't own a car. Your job will be either ice cream vendor or garbage person. Your husband/wife: Fairly old, and very serious. There will be too many kids that you can't handle. Because of a disease, you will die when you're 50. But you'll make it to heaven!"

I find the last part particularly interesting. I promise to have a more substantial post up in the next couple of days. Just have to panic about this psychology report a little more.

2 Comments:

  • Alan, panic about a report? Neverrrr! And what quiz was that, it sounds good when procrastinating haha.

    By Blogger εïз (c h i l l y), at April 27, 2008 8:05 PM  

  • I forgot what quiz it was. Something like "What will your future be like". And the panic is entirely relative to my usual apathy. Proabably didn't help that I started the day before it was due and had no idea what I was talking about.

    By Blogger Yuki, at April 28, 2008 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home