.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Yes, I am very bored...

Three Names You Go By:
1. Aldo
2. Purple Gerbil
3. 666 Blessings

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Boxers
2. T-shirt
3.Too much hair gel

Three Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Me
2. My muse
3. Romance

Three of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Sleeping
2. Being a cynic about everything
3. Arguing with evangelists

Three Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. For this boredom to go away
2. For something better to blog about besides a stupid survey
3. My muse

Three pets you had/have:
1. A chihuahua cross which died of internal bleeding because my grandmother insisted on feeding it chicken bones
2. A small school of goldfish which died from unknown causes (although they did look quite zombie-like in their final days)
3. A hampster which I put into a cage after it found it's way into my backyard.

Three things you did last night:
1. Went to see 'The Sword of Alexander' at the Japanese Film Festival
2. Listened all the way through 'Inside In Inside Out'.
3. Pondered about various trivialities

Three things you ate today:
1. A triple cheeseburger (a.k.a. lard in a roll)
2. Roast duck (a.k.a. lard with wings)
3. A mostly frozen glass of iced coffee

Three people you Last Talked To:
1. Samantha
2. Monica
3. Dad

Three things you will do tomorrow:
1. Bitch, moan and whine about the sorry state of humanity
2. Get RSI from too much DS-ing
3. Erode whatever eyesight I have left with DVDs of old black and white movies

Three Favorite Holidays:
1. Talk like a pirate day
2. NYE
3. APEC holiday (if only because I got to have a bitch about the lockdown of the city)

2 Comments:

  • Youre a wonderful man and a great contribution to society. Your posts always make me laugh, but I suppose that doesnt say much about me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 06, 2007 8:10 PM  

  • I'm not sure if I should feel honoured or insulted by that comment!

    By Blogger Yuki, at December 07, 2007 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home