.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most

Indeed, I do miss my mind. If it was still in my possession, I wouldn't have started NaNoWriMo 10 days before it's due. I probably wouldn't have signed up for it in the first place. But here I am, on the verge of the most challenging writing task I have yet to face. So, the challenge I have set myself this year: to write a story about a vampire slayer who at some point ends up in a courtroom drama situation. I had initially planned to write the story in reverse chronology. But then I figured that's been done to death courtesy of Hollywood. So I decided I'd alternate chapter between the start of the story and the end of the story so that the final chapter is the middle of the story. Then I figured if I was going to go that far, I may as well go all the way. Which is why I am doing this year's NaNoWriMo entry as a choose your own adventure.

So keep an eye out for 'Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most' (working title) - a satirical choose your own vampire slayer/courtroom adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home