.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Monday, October 16, 2006

Another 'First' for 2006

Anybody who knows me will know that I'm fairly resistant to change. I am, after all, a creature of habit. This includes my hair which has remained in it's conservative split form since I've had hair. But I decided (and by'I' I really mean Jasmine) that it was time to do something wild and change the beloved hair style I've had for the last 19 years of my life. Not that I've done anything particularly wild and crazy with my hair, just a standard spiked cut (which is about as wild and creative as I'm likely to ever get with my hair). Funnily, my hair is actually a bit longer now than it would be after my usual 'medium cut' (which most barbers take to mean "shave me bald") and it looks pretty good. At least that's what I'd like to think. But all this sexiness cost me $20 which is about double what I'd usually pay. But what the hell... all part of the experience, eh?

And in other news, *sings* I'm walking on sunshiiiiine!

6 Comments:

  • HAHA Alan, this is where you include a PHOTO with zee post. Hey, I don't make the rules, I just play by them xD most of the time...

    By Blogger εïз (c h i l l y), at October 16, 2006 8:01 PM  

  • Something is lost in the translation from reality to pixels. (Besides, I can't be bothered recharging my digicam batteries). You'll just have to wait to see it live at uni.

    By Blogger Yuki, at October 16, 2006 8:41 PM  

  • aldo~ you forgot to mention that i was saying "it's going to be legendary" the entire time ! (for those who don't know, its a How I Met Your Mother reference ^^)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 16, 2006 9:17 PM  

  • PHOTO!!! Hahaha I want to seeee!

    By Blogger Jenny, at October 21, 2006 8:00 PM  

  • 1. I don't know how to upload photos
    2. I can't be bothered figuring out how
    3. ^^

    By Blogger Yuki, at October 22, 2006 7:26 PM  

  • It does look good, considering it was only $20, you should be over the moon.

    My hair cost me $55.

    Huff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 29, 2006 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home