.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bouncing Off The Walls

*Roars* *Breaks into song* Ding dong, the witch is dead, the witch is dead, the witch is dead. Ding dong the wicked witch is deaaaadddd! *Spins on chair* *Bounces off ceiling* *Puts boiled egg into microwave* *Eats whipped cream straight from can*

Phew! Glad I got that out of my system. Anyway, that hyperactive outburst is brought to you by the end of semester one exams *pops champagne bottle* and the beginning of a one month break *piles up anime on desk*. The plan? Stay up late (early if that's what you want to call 7am), watch every single World Cup game from here on in, possibly organise a poker night for the World Cup finals (assuming I can be bothered), anime, paintball if I can be bothered going out to the back of Bourke at 7:30am (damn you, Grace!), catch up with friends, eat chocolate, get back to writing poetry and scrabble until my eyes bleed. 'Where does sleep figure in this grand plan of yours, Alan?'. Sleep? Who needs sleep? Sleep is for the weak! *cackles wicked witch style*


I just finished watching Hostel too. That movie is so utterly wrong. Like really, really wrong. Think torture using power drills and blowtorches and you've got the tip of the ice berg. Not particularly scary but it seriously grossed me out. On the upside, should anybody well and truly give me the shits, I now have an expansive database of suitable retalitation techniques. *revs chainsaw*

And while I'm here and still totally bored out of my mind as I wait for the next sugar kick to hit...

What people think about the 'half filled glass':
  • Realist - it's half empty.
  • Scientist - it's neither half full nor half empty, the percentage error is... *cut*
  • Bimbo - *thinks* *head explodes*
  • Economist - it's half full now but with the right sort of economic policy and the current trend in global trading, it can be overflowing in several years time.
  • Lawyer - that glass is totally innocent! I mean half innocent! I mean half full!
  • Liberal party member - *hands glass to GWB*
  • Cryptic crossword writer - fifty cents when two and three are added without a house.
  • Optimist - half full.
  • Pessimist - it's poisoned.
  • Nihilist - what glass?

6 Comments:

  • LOL you sound crazier on your blog than in real life I assure you xD but WEEEEE *pops cork off another champagne bottle*... are you gonna drink that 'cause I can't haha. *Pours half of into a glass* half full for now =D

    By Blogger εïз (c h i l l y), at June 27, 2006 10:35 PM  

  • Im going to paintball this saturday! for $22! :D:D:D (thank god I've joined a sub-committee...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 27, 2006 10:43 PM  

  • I'll drink the whole thing. The glass is now totally empty. ^^

    By Blogger Yuki, at June 28, 2006 6:41 PM  

  • me- depends if i drank half of it (half empty) or just poured it in (half full)

    alyssa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 28, 2006 8:38 PM  

  • HeyLO alan!! i made it to yur bl0g sound n safe...*phew. hehe, sorry abt b4, ignoring da lively atmosphere in yur blog. =P
    aniway, hope i have da chance to look at yur blog next time when im in d army. hmm, mr. time is being an idiot!! he's running too fast, and now he's crashing into me!! =( yeh, i hope tmr's gonna be fun..coz' leo organised it ~ prepare for d worst!! =P lmao! gtg do something, cant just sit n do nothing at ace's place...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 28, 2006 10:59 PM  

  • Leo organised... yeah, I'm worried too. But what the hell, the city's big enough to run and hide if things get out of hand, right?

    By Blogger Yuki, at June 28, 2006 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home