.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ouch! My Head!

My head is in considerable pain at the moment because of a rather large-ish bump. And while I'd love to say that it was the result of being hit in the head by a cricket ball while going for a diving catch or the result of domestic violence or something else equally dramatic, the truth is... well... more in line with an old slapstick comedy. While putting the freshly cleaned clothes from my bed into my closet, one of my pairs of socks fell off the pile. So naturally, I bent over to pick it up. Unfortunately, while said socks were dropping I already had one hand on the closet door. As I bent over to pick up the socks, I stupidly pulled the door open anyway. The result could be best summarised by the word 'ouch' (any of the vast range of expletives would also fit in quite nicely).


And the moral of the story is that multitasking should be reserved solely for computers (or at least for a time when you're not brain dead and partially drunk).

2 Comments:

  • AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH; hilarious; couldn't stop laughing! tears almost streaming out! but not streaming yet! keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 02, 2007 9:59 PM  

  • I'm glad you find my pain so endlessly hilarious. I'll be sure to keep injuring myself in the future for your amusement.

    By Blogger Yuki, at July 02, 2007 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home