.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<<~ wakarimasen! ~>>

Friday, September 24, 2004

Train - Drops of Jupiter

Can you imagine no love, pride, deep fried chicken
your best friend always sticking up for you, even when i know you're wrong
Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance, 5 hour phone conversations
the best soy latte that you ever had and me...?

Congratulations to year 12 for surviving 6 years at Sefton High (now synonymous with 'Baghdad') and will now move on to better things. Congratulations also to year 11 who have now moved up to the top of the heirarchy.

The final role call made me realise how close I was to finishing my 6 years at Sefton. It made me wonder how i could ever say goodbye to my friends without fighting back tears...

On a lighter note, the term is over and it is now time to partay! Cruise on Monday and i'm still on my own, but i don't care anymore. not going to let something like that spoil my night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home